T2 FM: Morbid Curiosity

Автор clearing, 11 октября 2016 10:59:33

« назад - далее »

Призрак Boris'а3000

В этой ФМ есть три mp3 файла. Не шибко содержательные -- смехуёчки какие-то да вздохи, и не знаю, используются ли они вообще, но, так или иначе, Мрак-Мотор не воспроизводит mp3.
Старому ДаркЛоадеру, понятно, на это глубоко пох, а вот ФМ-селектор умеет конвертировать при установке ФМ-ок. Только из-за проблем с копирастами необходимую для этого библиотечку в дистрибутив Нью-Дарка не доложили. Поэтому её надо доложить самостоятельно.
ЦитироватьOK, so it seems you need a specific .dll in your Thief 2 installation directory in order to convert mp3s to .wav format for any missions that use them. For some reason it is not included in the patch package due to copyright issues (which seems strange to me, considering this is an anonymous, unofficial patch released to the public under cover of darkness with a hacked .exe but hey, what do I know). The file you need is libmp3lame.dll, and it needs to go into your Thief 2 installation directory.

Edit: It's been pointed out that the 64 bit version of libmp3lame does not work, likely because FM Selector is a 32 bit program. So even if you're running a 64 bit system, use the 32 bit version. (Thanks LarryG).

You can download a package from these sites that has the file you need. Just to be clear, these are freely available downloads, you are not stealing anything here or doing anything illegal:
http://lame.sourceforge.net/links.php#Binaries
http://www.rarewares.org/mp3-lame-libraries.php

I also mirrored the Windows package that has the file on Southquarter:
LAME libraries (Win32)

Once this file is in place, and you "install" an FM using FM Selector, you'll see a notification on-screen that the mp3 is being converted.
Также об этом написано и в FMSel.pdf.
Corsair HX1000i / Gigabyte GA-X48-DS4 / Intel Core2-Quad Q9650@4.1GHz / Hynix 8GB DDR2-800@1100MHz /
EVGA 6GB GDDR5 <GeForce GTX 980Ti> K|NGP|N Edition / Creative SB X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Fatal1ty Pro Edition /
2xSSD Intel X25-M 120GB в RAID 0 / Samsung SyncMaster 957MB (CRT 2048х1536) / UPS PCM SKP-2000A /
Windows XP Professional SP3 VL 32-bit + Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 U 64-bit / ForceWare 368.81 / New-Dark 1.26