Flowers

Автор massimilianogoi, 10 февраля 2014 10:15:39

« назад - далее »

massimilianogoi

I wonder if someone is interested in these:

Zoro

Interesting. I do wonder if those are compatible with Thief 1/2 as well too...

massimilianogoi

I could export them in the proper format and put the textures in gif format. The daysies has lots of polygons, though, I don't know if they could be compatible with the Dark/NewDark engine.

Zoro

I'm sure New Dark can handle them. I'm interested in a rose flower there.

Zontik

No need to put textures into GIF only, New Dark supports RGB color model and PCX, BMP, PNG, DDS and TGA formats. GIFs as well, of course.
Переводить не надо, я думаю, и так все ясно.
Дайте глазам отдохнуть! Тёмное место

massimilianogoi

Hm! I didn't knew it! *_* I'll do it as soon as I can, and then I'll put the link here. Don't forget to put the proper credit on your mission readme text. (how can I bind the .bin format to the textures? I'm using the Shadowspawn's FreeTheObjects tool to convert from .3ds to .bin for Thief 2)

massimilianogoi

I've put a FullHD video, just in case you wanna see them in the game rendering:

massimilianogoi

Here is a loseless pictures of them

I start now to work for the conversion.

Zoro

Roses seems to be best model out of this collection.

massimilianogoi

Sorry, I wasn't able to convert the format, since 3ds2bin accepts gif only, but you can do it maybe, so I've collected all what you need (maybe) for this: http://www.speedyshare.com/7hjak/3ds2bin.rar

Inside you will find all the textures I've made and all the converted meshes into 3ds files with the Shadowspawn's FreeTheObjects tools. Let me know it they show properly.

Maxim

The roses are the best.
Other fowers looks flat. Where are leafs?
Still they talk anyway
When there's nothing to say
There's so much said in empty words...

nemyax

Цитата: massimilianogoi от 08 июля 2014 21:04:32
I wasn't able to convert the format, since 3ds2bin accepts gif only, but you can do it maybe
You can use Blender and io_scene_dark_bin or Wings and wpc_dark_bin for the conversion.
Желаю тебе из тысячи рулеток одну — самую русскую!
Желаю тебе из тысячи надежд одну — самую крупскую!

massimilianogoi

Those are cut flower for a flowers shop, so no leaves. In the package I have linked there's all you need: 3ds model and textures. I don't have Blender, I just use 3DS Max. If you need the original max files tell me and I'll upload them too.

Savar

massimilianogoi
Макси, хорошие цветы. Ты готовишь эти модели для Т3 миссий?

massimilianogoi

Yes, my friend. They're for my mod The Plot. I've got a bunch of new screenshot to release.  :yay: