7th Crystall

Автор Force, 21 января 2004 08:53:11

« назад - далее »

Force

Посвященным известно, чтомы уже порядочно обсуждали перевод этой миссии и, если порыться в сообщениях этого форума, можно найти всё интересующую инфу. Чуть позже она будет перенесена в эту тему.
Вот. А я вчера рылся в своём Thief-стафе и откопал свои наработки озвучки Гаррета. Вот они: http://darkfate.ru/scgar.rar
Я думаю, что лучше чем там у меня вряд ли получится, так что, если это не устраивает - я пас.

DonSleza4e

Прикоьльно там, с музыкой :)
Но на подходимость как Гаррета - не мне решать - это ваше решение =)

The Wayfarer

Force, а чуть позже это когда?
Home is where the way is, my road goes on forever, one more voyage...to...go.

Force

Не знаю... Я просто не могу разорваться... :(

DonSleza4e

Надо делать субтитры)

Force

ЦитироватьНадо делать субтитры)
А ты миссии правишь? Если да то это - бесперспективняк. :biggrin:

S.Siamsky

Выложил свой незаконченный перевод. Подробнее - в ветке "Фан-миссии".
Szybko, szybko, geht der ab!

clearing

Может кому надо понять что говорят (на слух не все понимают).
Транскрипция.
Act 1:
Intro narration:
The story of the Seventh Crystal is a complicated one. So much has happened... the details have become confused.
Although my own role was limited to that of a watcher from afar, and my involvement with the 'Cerrulean Sapphire' and with the thief called Garrett were tenuous at best, I will try to relate the events of that ill-fated night, and of the unfortunate souls of those involved.
It all began with a thief named Cutty; a fence to be exact, and an unexpected visitor... a beautiful woman with mysterious ways and a tempting proposition.
Her name was Seraphina. She came to Cutty and told him of a crystal she wished to acquire, a gem of unsurpassed beauty that she would pay handsomely to own.
She had 10,000 gold, and Cutty's undivided attention.
The stone, it seemed, had come into the possesion of a certain Lord Saturnine, a boaster and braggart who had been strutting around town telling anyone who would listen about his fabulous new addition. Lord Saturnine was throwing a party that very next evening, in honour of himself, and his new stone.
Seraphina was to be on the guest list and once she was inside the Saturnine mansion, she could sketch and provide Cutty with a map of the interior. Cutty and his new client worked out the finer details of the job, and once their plans were perfect and both parties satisfied, a deal was struck. They made one final meeting arrangement for the following night.
Cutty may have been a greedy man, but he was no fool, and he knew that a contract of this calibre required special skills. So Cutty called for Garrett; a masterful thief whose Keeper training and unmatched talents made him the only man for the job.
However, when Garrett arrived to meet Cutty, he found only an empty room. Garrett saw no reason why he should not proceed with the job on his own; Cutty certainly couldn't do it. And if Cutty trusted Seraphina, then that was good enough for him. Besides, Cutty owed him money.
And so it was Garrett who kept Cutty's appointment with Seraphina on the bridge that night....
At 8 o'clock, Seraphina was waiting.
Bridge scene:
Seraphina: Cutty?
Garrett: Cutty is uhhhh... indisposed.
Seraphina: Mr Garrett? Oh, you have no idea how much I appreciate this--
Garrett: Hey, I haven't done anything yet!
Seraphina: But I know you will, why else would you have kept this appointment? And in person, too; I am honoured.
Garrett: Look, I'm only in this for the money. I don't know you, but Cutty obviously thought this job would be worth my time, so I'll get your crystal.
Seraphina: Very well, then; the plan remains the same. While I'm at the party tonight, I will try to make a map for you, but it will be limited to where we guests are allowed to move freely. As I recall from Lord Saturnine's last party, there is a conservatory at the east gate. It's up to you to find it. I will hide the map along with 5000 gold--the first half of your payment--behind the three statues there.
Garrett: And the rest?
Seraphina: When we meet here again tonight, if you have the crystal, you will be paid in full.
Garrett: Alright, midnight, but if you're not here.....I walk!
Seraphina: Don't worry, Mr Garrett, I will be; I assure you. Now... I have a party to attend. Until midnight, then?
Act 4:
Seraphina: I take it you were successful Mr Garrett?
Garrett: I got it but I think there's more to this crystal than you know.
S: I know! It's now mine!
G: No, listen to me. I don't think you realise what it is.
S: What are you taking about?
G: Something happened to me in there. I think to certain people this is more important than mere money.
S: Not to me - that damn crystal is all I have heard about since he found it. He cares about it more than he cares about me. So he can lose us both!
G: Alexandria! I should have known!
S: MY crystal, Mr Garrett.
G: Maybe I will keep a hold of this until you tell me what the hell is going on here!
S: (laughs) Thank you Mr Garrett for your expertise. Oh yes... and have a nice sleep.
(Garrett is blackjacked from behind by a man who has been hiding in the shadows on the bridge)
S: (Giggles) Oooo nice shot...my love.
Man: Just be glad I didn't rip off your head and piss down your throat you stupid piece of shit!
ONE WEEK LATER
(Scene opens in a courtroom where Garrett is now on trial)
Prosecution: Now, in closing. Let us review the evidence, shall we? First, we have THIS man found not 300 steps from the scene of the crime. Unconscious. Hmmm, nothing new there one might think, especially when one takes the time of night into consideration. Perhaps he drank a bit too much mead BUT in the Saturnine estate? AND ladies and gentlemen of the jury, let us not forget the items found in this man's possession.
Judge: Will the prosecution (yawns)... will the prosecution be finished anytime soon?
P: Coming to a close now your Honour. These items are professional equipment. Certainly not the inventory of a petty pickpocket, indeed not!
(A sound is heard in the background and a man says, 'Sorry'.)
P: And so I put it to you that this man was indeed on the ground of the Saturnine mansion and although he didn't actually have the missing crystal on his person. I believe the evidence to be sufficient in this case for a swift and clean sentence to be passed.
J: (Clears throat) Very well. (Coughs) Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, have you reached your verdict?
Juror woman: We have my Lord.
J: (Clears throat) Would you please read out the verdict?
JW: Your Honour, after reviewing this case for the past week our decision is unanimous. We the jury find the defendant guilty as charged.
J: Defendant...you have been found guilty of the charges of theft, arson and murder. You will be taken henceforth from this place to a holding cell. There you will remain for one week from this day, at which time you will taken to the place of your execution where you will be hanged by the neck until dead and heavy. Guards, take this prisoner down.
Screen goes black and remains black for the following:
(A music wav plays with voiceovers in between the music. You will hear 'That damn crystal is all I have heard about since he found it.' 'He cares about it more than he cares about me.' 'You will be hanged by the neck until dead and heavy.' 'Oooo...nice shot.' 'Just be glad I didn't rip off your head and piss down your throat you stupid piece of shit!' 'Lorcan! Oh how I hate that arrogant wanker!' 'Guards, take this prisoner down.')
Then you hear...
Mysterious M: Wake up Garrett.
Garrett: Who are you?
M: There's no time now. Take this - it's from the keepers.
G: Lock picks. Somebody have a job for me?
M: Meet me in the park across the street.
G: Why?
M: Hurry Garrett. Hurry.
Транскрипция Shadow Creepr.

Force

О да, я помню как я пытался воспринять что там они говорят, когда озвучивал... Спасибо... Может когда-нить доделаем :).

Flora

[мечтательно] Еще бы кто на русский перевел...
А субтитры к роликам FMок для  Т1-2 никак не прикручиваются?

Force

Flora эээээм... так ведь всегда только так их и переводят... Это раньше, пока не открыли такую возможность, меняли звуковую дорожку, теперь всё проще.

DJ Riff

Flora
В 7 Crystal не видеоролики, а скриптованные вставки на движке, идущие как отдельные миссии. Так что субтитры разве что редактором вставить можно, по типу как текст табличек вверху экрана отображается. Но, наверное, надо по-хорошему у автора разрешения спрашивать, т.к. это по существу вмешательство в файлы миссий.
Тьма тоже распространяется со скоростью света.

Force

озвучить проще...

S.Siamsky

ЦитироватьМожет когда-нить доделаем.
Ага...
Есть такой малоприличный анекдот, заканчивающийся словами:
"Эх, товарищ лейтенант, вы всё обещаете да обещаете..."
:lol:
Szybko, szybko, geht der ab!

Force

SSiamsky, а я и не обещаю. Мы можем только предполагать... Располагаем уже не мы.