3DS Max request

Автор massimilianogoi, 05 января 2014 07:38:06

« назад - далее »

massimilianogoi

Has someone 3DS Max 2014? I am working from my girlfriend's house on an emblem for my mod, but unluckily I have saved in the 2014 max format, while here I have 3DS Max 2013. I need of someone with t2014 that saves the file in the 2013 version. Thanks

File: http://digilander.libero.it/maxath/thief/stemma.max

Chuzhoi

Unfortunately, I use Max 2009. Does 2014 support saving files in formats of older versions? 2009 and all previos versions I used don't.

nemyax

massimilianogoi
Install the trial version of max 2014 and export your model to an intermediary format. Sheesh.
Желаю тебе из тысячи рулеток одну — самую русскую!
Желаю тебе из тысячи надежд одну — самую крупскую!

massimilianogoi

Цитата: Chuzhoi от 05 января 2014 13:41:44
Unfortunately, I use Max 2009. Does 2014 support saving files in formats of older versions? 2009 and all previos versions I used don't.

Yes, that's why I was asking for it.

massimilianogoi

Solved! All I had to do was selecting character studio 3.4 instead of character studio 4.0 at the moment of the installation. I though it would be better having a more recent version of the program, but apparently the trick doesn't work for this version...

So, if you are installing 3DS Max 5.1 on 64 bit system, remember to chose the character studio version 3.4.

Scrp007

[off]смешно смотрится - приличный иностранец, а жулик  :joke:[/off]
На свете так устроено — правильный путь сначала кажется неправильным. Чтобы испытать нашу веру.

Zontik

[off]Нормально, это же русский форум.[/off]
Дайте глазам отдохнуть! Тёмное место

massimilianogoi