The Plot - russian thread

Автор massimilianogoi, 24 ноября 2014 07:57:30

« назад - далее »

massimilianogoi

Hy everyone, it's been a long time since we see each others.

I'm going forward with my MOD entitled 'The Plot', and I like to share with you some screenshot of the work I've made. When this mod will be out, an official website will be made. Due to the voice/audio modifications, the download will be massive in size.

As soon as I'll go on screenshooting I'll add other images. I'm yet undecided between whether making an installer or making it GarrettLoader-compatible, advices would be welcome.

12/18/2014: added some cool lamps with cobwebs:

I had to personalize the cobwebs with 3DSMax because of the curvy nature of the lamps.

Rotten_Corpse

Awesome, mate. Will keep an i for dis one. T3 missions are always good news for me since they're so rare. Keep up the good work. :up:

massimilianogoi

They are so rare because the editor is frickin difficult and buggy, that's why. I'm building this MOD since 8 years ago...

Other screenies. these things were supposed to be secret, but I'm tired to wait to show them, so let's go :D Of course they have to be finished, so you'll see something missing here and there and something finally will be changed:

clearing

Soldi

Чё-то знакомым духом запахло...

massimilianogoi

Lolkab

0. Всегда будь готов к переустановке системы. 1. В любой непонятной ситуации переустанавливай систему.
2. Если переустановка системы не помогла, переустанови систему ещё раз. 3. Если понятную ситуацию лень решать непонятными методами, её можно считать условно непонятной и переустановить систему.

Rotten_Corpse

Цитата: massimilianogoi от 25 декабря 2014 05:41:44
They are so rare because the editor is frickin difficult and buggy, that's why. I'm building this MOD since 8 years ago...
True. I've tried to make a mission myself and haven't even figured how to run the freaking thing. It just won't work on my home pc, incompatible. Works on my work pc though.

massimilianogoi

The thing works on any OS, from XP to any other above, I've just yet to try on Windows 10, but I guess there will be no trouble. At the moment I'm using Windows 7 64 bits and I have no troubles at all. I've even installed 3DSMax 5.1 following my tutorial.

The great thing of the Thief 3 Editor is that it's portable, so it does not require any installation at all. I have a separated partition, and I've placed it there, so it works immediately just after any Windows installation.