Butcher shop sign

Автор massimilianogoi, 14 февраля 2014 08:22:37

« назад - далее »

massimilianogoi

Hello. I'm searching for someone who makes for me a carved wood surface for a rectangular sign for a bucher shop for my mission 'The Plot', working with graphic programs as Photoshop. The wood should have the words "BUTCHER SHOP" in it. If you are able to make me the normal maps too, I'd be glad. In other words, what I need it's only the two textures (diffuse and normal map if possible).

The rectangle, being saw wrom raw wood, isn't regular, so it would approximately look like this:

The object should be hanged like the standard signs:

I can make it large as I want, no problems about its dimensions.  :)

Chuzhoi

massimilianogoi, see PM.

massimilianogoi

massimilianogoi

This great sign was made by Chuzhoi in a very professional way. Massimum details to give the proper respect to him.

Maxim

Чужой, можно было бы ещё поиграться с Bevel, чтобы сделать надпись немного выпуклой. А то она плоская.
И ещё, используется шрифт, похожий на внутри-игровой. На вывеске это как-то....
Still they talk anyway
When there's nothing to say
There's so much said in empty words...

Chuzhoi

Цитата: Maxim от 11 июля 2014 02:04:48Чужой, можно было бы ещё поиграться с Bevel, чтобы сделать надпись немного выпуклой. А то она плоская.
Здесь используется карта нормалей, поэтому внешний вид надписи сильно зависит от того, под каким углом падает свет. Если осветить ее под более острым углом, то она будет объемнее.

Цитата: Maxim от 11 июля 2014 02:04:48И ещё, используется шрифт, похожий на внутри-игровой. На вывеске это как-то....
Такой шрифт попросил massimilianogoi.

massimilianogoi

Yes, what you have against menu fonts? I found them the characters you can find in the writings in the game!

Maxim

Цитата: massimilianogoi от 11 июля 2014 03:10:48
Yes, what you have against menu fonts? I found them the characters you can find in the writings in the game!
Yes, and that's the problem. Writings from briefings or books should differ from such things as an street sign. The one is from book, another is from life.
If you read the book and see there's a distinctive font — that does not mean you will find the same font on the street signs  ;)
It looks.... well... kinda too obvious.  Life is the other side, where the person who hung that sign has no relation to the fonts of these books or (more important) from the particular briefing.
But no worries. This is not a drawback. I just noticed that it is not so realistic. The sign itself looks very good!
Still they talk anyway

Maxim

I remember spending some fun time with broadhead arrows on signboards so that they revolved  ;D
Still they talk anyway

massimilianogoi

They made them as fonts since it's similar to what could be an ancient writing, that's why I've chosen to place it in the sign.